Saturday, November 01, 2008

School Graduation 2008



My IT teacher asked me to help out for the video shooting for the graduation ceremony.

There were big video cam which you always see the camera man used them.Gosh, it was heavy and there were a lot buttons on it too.

I using the small handy cam, which is Sony Handy cam.

The big video cam was to use for broadcasting at the hall's LCD.So, my friend ,Chin Tai have to move around the hall and as well outside too.The most pity people was Chuah Chuen, he has to carry the white wire all around the places, cause' the wire was connected to the LCD thingy.

The first time I experienced what is graduation, to me graduation is something to be very proud.Its cool and rocks.Every Graduation student yell and shout.You can listen every bit of their laughter.How happy there were !



Look at my friend, Chin Tai was carefully moving the video cam.Do you know when you are video cam-ing something,you have to move your video in a steady position and move slowly in order to get a very good quality of video.It you just simply shack and swing to all sort of places.When you look back to the video ,you will find it dissy.



See I told you there were alot of buttons on the Big video Cam.



This is out school hall? Did the graduation ceremony look grand?



This Video cam took a lot of my Patience.The big video camera was for broadcasting and this handy cam was for recording.So, what else, I have to be very careful and have take the right angle of every student , teachers and vips. It was rather tiring moving the video cam ,standing there for about 2 hours,although between there were breaks.I mean my onw break time, like when the vips were giving out speeches, I can just leave my video cam there cause' it was mounted with tripod.