Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Saturday Outing



I had a meeting on last Saturday with my BOD members Greenlane MacDonald.The meeting took us about 45-50 minutes. Each of everyone was giving was giving their precious idea and suggestion to plan for our coming Anniversary dinner which will going to held at Tanjung Bungah Hotel on next Saturday Night.

I went to Komtar to get buy myself a New camera bag. A bagman bag. I know many photographers use this bag just like mine .

After having lunch at Komtar there, We took bus to Gurney Plaza.



We have nothing better to do!

My friend suggested an idea .

He said" Come...Lets go for some photo shoot! "

So, We ended siting outside of G hotel.Talking nonsense non-stop.

and took some bloody funny shots.



Took some candid shot!

Does it look like candid one?




Me with yong Seng.My junior.!

Arr my hair is long!.Out of shape !



Me the first time cam whore !

This shows that I was boring enough to do this kind of stuff.

After that we went to Kimgary to have our dinner!



Ordered chicken rice with cheese!



Lastly, my desserts is JELLY!