Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Room



After so many....many months. Finally I had decided to tidy up my messy and dirty room.

I was so busy with my recent club's Anniversary dinner for about two weeks and I have no time to clean at all.

I was lazy to tidy my room too. There was no place for me to walked in my room.

I either have to jumped over my books which was scattering or stepped on them to walk to the other side.



Look at my Room. Sickening ?

You can search anything here? Papers . books . plastic bag........



All those books were either kindergarten or primary books which I kept until now.

So I decided to give my cousin or bring to recycle.



While I was rearranging my stuff, I saws this pink color file. It recalled me something.

Last time, when I was in primary I joined junior journalist which was organized by kwang hua daily newspaper.



Oh My God, I still can remember this is my standard 6 file. My drawing was so childish.



This was my standard 3 dictionary. This red dictionary reminds me when I was in primary time. All my form student have to sit at the hall and there was a teacher teaching us word by word.



After 3 hours of cleaning. Finally my room back to normal.

Does my room looks clean?



It looks more comfortable than last time.

I hope i wont mess my room again. WHEEEE....