Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Tao Cuisine Japanese Buffet @ E-Gate



Last Friday, mum and I went to Tao which was at E-gate for our dinner.This was my second time Tao.

Nothing much to talk about, just photos of the food!

It was a buffet dinner which cost us about RM58.



Lets start with orange juice. There were few more beverage to chose,but i just love the orange juice.



I ate three plates of those raw fish.They white carrots was so yummy!



Now too bad the scallop, but compared to last time, the quality deteriorated!



Tempura Tempura Tempura. Just a normal one!



The butter fish was just so so.



Hmm good.It was yummy too, especially the cream inside .



This cawa mushi remind me something.I waited for an hour just to eat the cawa mushi.Waited for so long the cawa mushi!



Obako too salty.I don really like it!There put the orange thingy too much so thats why so salty!



The soup contains, tou-fu , some crab meat and vege thingy.Mum ate it not me!

And happy Holloween on that night!