Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mongolian Grill Restaurant



After visited my sister's University We went for our lunch.

My sis took us to a famous Mongolian Grill Restaurant.

At Huhot ,you don't really order off the menu, you pillage. And by pillage I mean, you gather ingredients in a bowl and take them to a huge grill to be cooked.



It is a buffet style restaurant. You can choose your own food .

They were variety of food like , classics: pork, beef, and chicken,shrimp, calamari, duck, salmon, crab, and lots more.

There was a choice between 3 different kinds of noodles. All 3 are good, but the thin white ones are really good. Next lets move on to vegetables. There are a lot to choose from so if you're a vegetarian you definitely have an opportunity to load up and they even have tofu.

After the vegetables comes the sauce. There is a series of recipes above the sauces, which we can mix by our own. They recommend about 5 ladles of sauce - 1 of which must be oil so it doesn't burn on the grill. There's a ton to choose from, much more than other Mongolian grills I've been to.





Finally I went to the grill, stay in line, and watch the food get cooked. Once the food shuffled to the end the food is ready and I can sit down and enjoy my meal. If the first serving the food doesn't really taste good, I can go for second round and change other sauces.



This is my mix sauce noodles.





This is my Second try with different sauce and I have added a little broccoli.



Before leaving the restaurant We took a family Photo.

P/s: STAY TUNE. There are lots more USA post to go.