Friday, October 31, 2008

Malay Food @ Tanjung Tokong



I have discovered a Malay Food food outlet which is hidden.Actually it was quite a long time I knew this place.

It is located somewhere at Tanjung Tokong . Just follow Tanjung Tokong direction until you reach at a T-junction which after you pass by Island Plaza and the new built housing area at your right hand side.There is a Traffic Light at the T-junction and then turn right to the malay food outlet.



Here is the T-junction which you have to turn right.Can you follow ?

Why is it hidden?

It is at some sort of community area and there are few Malay Flats around it.

Let me have a little introduction about this Malay Food.Okay,it is likely home cook Malay Food.All dishes looks simple,but when you taste it,I can guarantee you,you will say delicious.Mostly more Chinese come to have their meal here.The food are dirt cheap.Average one family(3-4 person) with 3 or 4 dishes you can get as cheap as RM20-RM25.



There is always crowded at 12 o'clock. Remember it is open only on **SUNDAY**



This is sambal vegetable.We always eat the vegetable with the sambal or not it will be tasteless.Mum can eat as much as a bunch of the raw vegetables.



We call it Okra or Lady's finger. Anway it just taste good with the curry.



OH MY GOD. This is my favorite!It is always crispy . I always order three pieces. CRAVING FRO FRIED CHICKEN.!



My dad loves to eat the squid with lots of curry there.I don't really like it.