Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dad's Birthday 2008



My dad's birthday fall on today ,25th of Nov.

We decided to celebrate at Rasa Sayang hotel. I remember the last time we came to eat were last year which was after the renovation was completed.

My dad's company gave him a free 3 days 2 nights stay at Rasa Sayang to try out their service, cause' that time, the hotel wasn't doing business yet. So, we were like invited gust to have a free stay at there.

I gave my dad a card which was self-made by me. Mum gave my dad a tie.

What about my sister, she called all the way from USA just to wish my dad.



A very cozy lobby. I sat at the lobby for about 10 minutes and whiout realising, I fell asleep. Partly cause' i was sick.

Here come Spice Market. I love the environment of Spice market Cafe.It gave me a type of Asian feeling and as well today they served Mediterranean Buffet.





There were no lobsters, no crayfish, no scallops, no delicious lamb chop, no char koay teow and totally no Sashimi cause' the sushi bar was closed!

In fact, the buffet paled in comparison to our marvellous experiences at the E&O buffet.

After much bemusement, It was a great revelation when my mum told to me that the theme was actually 'Mediterranean food' , hence the lack of seafood.



See birthday Man. Wait..should I call him boy or man?

My dad looks happy! :)



Me with a pale and sick face.



My "tua yi" (Aunty).



My mum was crazy enough, she took some sweets from the dessert section there.She say she wants to eat. I was like..oh okay!



My grandpa who looks so healthy and happy-go-lucky. Guess how old is him?



My cousin treated us for the juice, weeks day buffet not included juice , so if you wanna order u have to pay additional.



To be honest, the food was just so so. Nothing special. All the food was like we can get to eat at mak mak stall. Some indians and chinese food thats all.



Lastly I ate 3 scoops of ice creams which is vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

Later , I ate a few sticks of chocolate candy. Should I called it chocolate candy.It was like , strawberry which dip with the watery chocolate. Oh my god I love to eat, but I just ate few sticks, i was very full, my stomach was going to burst very soon if I continue to eat.