Monday, November 24, 2008

At United States



Second day in USA. We were actually planed to visit my sister's University.

First time , have the chance to visit her university.

But before that. We had some walk outside my sister's house. It was rather breezy and wind blew on us. It was chilly.

I love the environment at Des Moines

De monies is a state in America. It is kind of country side place. Not as hectic as New York city.

People there were friendly and less traffic congestion.



I was taking photo outside my sister's house. Wanted to depart from sister's house.



One last family photo before leaving to my sister's University.



It was a walk distance to my sister 's university , but we still insisted to drive there.

My sister's university called DRAKE UNIVERSITY.



Daddy pose few shots along the compound of university.



Another family photo on the field of the university.



Free newspaper at the university.





Dad and I use the computer. Nahhhh...just for the seek of snapping photo.



At last took a family at the university .

The university was huge. Have to walk a lot.

P/s: WHERE TO HAVE OUT LUNCH?