Thursday, January 31, 2008

Streamyx Sucks l CCTV l Exams

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Finally i am back.Couples of days,I couldn't surf the net.There was no respond when i wanted to search something.I ask myself what am i gonna do ?so what i did was i called a computer shop's guy and ask for his help.Nothing could be done by him,but he taught me some method to solve the problem but unfortunately the problems were not solved.So he asked me to call streamyx for help.So,the streamyx guy told me that my account were inactive due to viruses and asked me to email streamyx and inform them that i have this problem.This was the first i time i heard of internet connection infected by virus.

I remember near my house there is a streamyx centre which is Clickers.I have no patient to wait for the email reply.So,after lunch i quickly walked under the hot scorching sun to there,it took me about 20 minutes.My whole body was full of sweats and i was extremely stink.I guess i was too desperate to get online.As i walk passed shops by shops,Clickers seems not appearing within my view.I keep on finding but i couldn't find any shoptlots which is orange and blue in colour.

Suddenly ,something caught my attention,i saw the a shop which is blue and orange in colour,and outside the glass door stick a notice which is TO LET .I was like OH MY GOD.Well i told myself nevermind ,maybe near my house within walking distance there is stretch of shop lots,and i could have a try to search for it.In the end nothing i could find.

Next day,My mum went to Streamyx centre to enquire for my problem.This is what my mum told me,she said that none of the stuff there could solve my problem and they have to call to KL department to ask for the solution to solve my problem.After,spending one hour to look into this matter,they finally figure it out my problem,they told my mum to print out my computer virus report in order to re-active my account.

So, Today,my mum gave them my printed virus result to them and they said my account has been re-active since this morning.

All the while i was so freaking damn fed up.How can streamyx suspend my account,and they just couldn't tell me what cause my internet connection suspended,what they told me is just the virus.The reason they gave me was not clear and detail enough. Streamyx how can you let your customer waited for two days.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This view gave me an autumn feeling.I shoot this photowhile i was on the way to clickers. I love this photo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nowadays cases like robberies broking to houses were increasing.Many of my neighbour's house from upstairs and downstairs were broke in by the robbers.Robbers now are very smart they can easily broke in to your without cutting your padlocks but they used multi keys to open your
doors .

Therefore my apartments make the decision to set up a CCTV right in front of my apartments entrance where u have to slot your card to machine in order to drive in to monitor the the in and out visitor..They also improve the security system.Well,thats good to me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have not prepare for the impending exams which is fall at 29 of February.I belive i can do better compare to last year's exam.I have 9 subjects to study,i am free from pure science as i am studying an ICT . This does not mean that i can relax and can spend more time to play.

I have to study hard and do my revision from now onwards or else it is to late already.