Friday, January 18, 2008

Cash Back l Hospital

Today,it was quite a terrible,horrible and vegetable day that i had.Well, i get scolded by high-com(monitor board) and we have this check session for the monitor which is patrolling,which means discipline Officer have to check every classes monitors.OH MY GOD,It was so tiring for me.

Afternoon,i have to attend three activites at three places which was Leo club meeting,Gym club and Monitor book sales for the books packing .So,after school dismissed ,i ran to canteen to have my lunch and chi-chat with my club member.Do you guys know that Leo club member are talkative"kap siao".To be honest many of my Leo members are very out spoken,they can come out and talk without looking at note or paper.

we have a 30 minutes of discussion for in coming Leo camp preparation.It was not a formal meeting cause we have the discussion at canteen.I took a very easy post,I in-charged for the cleanliness .

After the discussion ended,i immediately ran to the book sales room to exchange my coins for their cash.Wow i was very excited,when they are counting all the coins from my piggy bank.Actually the amount of money i get back is the same,but to me,it is a satisfaction to me by getting cash instead coins,cause coins were inside the piggy bank which u can't really estimate a amount of money inside it.I guess it is just a psychological thinking of mine.

cash

My granny were sicked,she get lungs infection ,my mama told me.So,yesterday after i have my English tuition, i went to Gleneagles hospital to visit her.Her condition was better than from previously.I have nothing to do there,so i took out my psp to watch again "The Kingdom" .I don't really understand the story line.AM Stupid?HAHA

P1010003 copy

Yesterday,my aunt recommend me a type of leaf or something like "grass".She told me that u can find it at Chinese medicine shop and make soup by using this ingredients.This herbs can cure for face pimples.Maybe you guys want to have a try for this herbs?!

P1010007 copy