Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Grandma

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Grandma lately was sick and hospitalise for about two weeks.She was really in bad condition now.Earlier we thought she will sleep to korma ,but her condition was better than what we expected.My Grandma stay in Gleneagles hospital.To be honest my grandma was going to 80 years old.Pass Six years,which i was in Standard 4 .She nearly pass away,cause of her liver cancer.I still remember that time all my overseas family came back to Malaysia for their holidays.At that time,my grandma complaint that her stomach was uncomfortable,but no ones know what cause her stomach pain.Stomached??dearer??

So after that,My grandma go GMC check up and found out that her liver got some problem.Doctor advised her to do liver biopsy,do determine that weather her liver is cancerous or not??Doctor said that the result will be announced after 3 days.

After a few days,my overseas uncle ,aunties and cousin planed to go Pedu lake Resort for vacation.I think Pedu Lake Resort were abandoned since last year.So,that morning,we packed everything get ready go to the resort.GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cousin from overseas who is my grandma's daughter called early in the morning about 6.00 a.m.,she told us that my grandma was unconscious and have sent to hospital .I was thinking what if my grandma unconscious while we are on they way at the PENANG BRIDGE.There is no reversing or U-TURN for vehicles.It was so shocking to me,cause i never came through this sort of experience ,every time go vacation with papa and mama will have that excited feelings and nothing crop out so sudden.It was my first time.My sister and I were so scared and don't know what was actually happening to my grandma.What i can do was i prayed to the GOD.

My mum called us to inform us that my grandma were doing surgery .At last,Thank god her operation was successfully done.

As years passed by,her liver started to worsen,my papa and mama,took her to KL's hospital, Selayang hospital for check up.My grandma have completely tried everything that can sure for her liver cancer.She did microwave to burn the cancerous cell away.She did all sorts of thing to prolonged her life.Papa and mama accompany my grandpa and grandma to selayang hospital to and fro from Penang every 3 months in a year.She did all those treatment continuously for three years.

During a check up,a surgeon who treated my grandma,he told my dad ,that was enough for her,she's old already,we no longer can treat her anymore.LET HER EAT WHAT SHE WANTS.

Do u know that since my grandma admitted to hospital when she was unconscious and discharged from the hospital,everybody in that house controlled her meal.To her everyday is fish,vegetables,less meat and that's all.Actually by eating any food ,it wont affect her liver,but they just couldn't understand.

Something very important was,till now my grandpa still don't know my grandma has liver cancer,and my grand,a don't know as well.We just hints them,that like tell my grandma that her liver was not in good condition .It was my overseas aunties dicision .To me it is better to tell them the truth,better than hide the truth behind them,it is very unfair to the patience .

So,today,my grandma condition was extremely bad.She can't even get up from her bed.Sometimes she was like very sleepy .


I would like to tell everybody that be grateful to what your mummy and daddy gave you.Sometimes,they are a little bit strict or scolded us ,but all the main reason is to teach us,for our own good.DON'T EVER REGRETTED WHEN THEY LEAVE,IF YOU DON'T TREAT THEM WELL!!!!!!!