Saturday, February 02, 2008

Y.E Meeting l sick

I was so sleepy in class today.I guess yesterday night i was lack of sleep.Do u know why,cause yesterday i just can access to the internet ,and i will surely excited to check some news,,my emails and blogs.I have a terrible sore throat.My mum gave me a type of medicine which is sort of like sweets for me to chew,but my throat just can't recover and yet worsen.

After school dismissed,I attended Y.E meeting.Today they announced each of everyone's post.Well i was elected to be an I.C.T manager which means i have to manage a website for Y.E.Is my I.C.T good??I haven't draft what am i gonna put at Y.E website.They have suggested to create a pay pal service to customer.

Today while i am having lesson in class.Suddenly my friend who is an Monitor ex-c0,he came to my class and called my name.This first thing in my mind was actually,i thought he gonna ask me to settle something for monitor board,but what my I thought was incorrect.Surprisingly he gave me an envelop,which i thought it is a interview letter but it is my earnings.

If you guys read my previous posts ,there was a book sales in my school last year in November.I sold all my secondhand books and books which are old.

Guess how much guys??It is RM108,i was like GOSH!!!how can i earn so much!!!i was on top of the world !!!There are some savings for me now in order to get a DSLR!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


At night ,i have tuition at 8.30 but my teacher always fetches me at 8.20 . So i have chicken rice for my dinner.It was yummy!!!mayb cause i was hungry that time.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us