Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SBPT books l Spaghetti

Can You Imagine now is the third week of school,and my form just received the teks book from my school.I am wounder is it the school or the government distributed slow??I was quite impatient because i go to revise my work through.Exam is near,My exam falls on 2nd of March ,so have to prepare already.

P1010012

Oh My God,my class get the old books,but then most of the books are still in good condition,except chinese teks book.

I don't use old book before in my lifetime.This is my first time using books things that are used by people.Cause Last time ,i got my teks from my uncle's bookshop ,all the books were totally free.

Today i ate Spaghetti.Early when i woke ,i saw my mum were preparing the ingredients for the
Spaghetti .

P1010001

My mum used the packet tomato ketchup to mix with the tomato paste.

spaghetti-bolognese

You guys may i ask what is my Spaghetti ingredients?

The ingredients my mum used were button mushrooms ,minced pork,tomato sauce and tomato paste.