Thursday, January 10, 2008

Public Holiday

Today is Public Holiday woke up 10 a.m. School reopen already and need to work very hard this year.My last year PMR and school results was bad.This year i choose to study at ICT class,the reason is because i find my maths and science was not able to cope and i get bad gred for this both subject.In Chung Ling High School this is my own opinion ,they mis-concept for the streamimg student class.Science stream student will be better compare to the Accounts and ICT class student.Wheres for other school ,there are also good student for Art or Commercial stream.Well , my class have 16 pupils for this year.If you study in this class , people sure laugh at you and look down at you.But for me , i don't care much about it,i know what i to be for my career.What i really need to do is to work hard , concentrate in class, thats all.Although my classmate was quite weak in their studies but i believe if they hardworking and study more they can also excel in their studies too because NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Studying in Chinese school for so many years my Chinese was sucks.so from this year now i have to try hard to improve my Chinese because my subject is credit hour of 7 period.So if my Chinese paper do badly if will affect my average.

P1010003

P1010013


Since last year i was elected for being a Discipline Officer.There are a lot of work to be done.Actually to be honest i don't really like take all those responsibility .Do you guys know i have to go early in the morning 6 a.m. for key-duty which means i have to make sure all the keys must be taken by all the monitors.Afternoon ,after school i have to walk after school to make sure every classes have been locked.It was so tiring to handle this post.

P10100031

It is a brand new year,so i have to rearrange all those monitors particular.I have to rearrange the every form monitors discipline records.

P1010029

P1010031


Today i went to my Form 4 English first lesson.This year tuition fees also increase by 10 bucks.After that i,nick and Chong Wei went to One-stop to search some software but end up didn't buy any CDs.Starbucks was offering some free drinks,which is ice cream+green tea flavour,quite yummy.

P1010015

Yesterday i spent 2 and half hour to record the song that i like very much.The first time i heard this song"新不了情'' i like it very much.So yesterday i decided to spent my time to record.Do guys know i am a guy who love singing very very much.Hope you guys like my song.do give me some comment.I posted the song at my previous post.I believe i still have many things to improve.
P1010024 copy

P1010027