Monday, January 28, 2008

Meeting l Effective Communication meeting'08

Today is CCA day,so i go for Leo club.Today they announced the posts of every members.

I get three post which is :

  • Vice President
  • Twill Twister
  • Auditor
After that we have a meeting for Leo camp.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nicholas busying with his DSLR.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lunch i ate Mee soup.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then i call that as my desserts:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


PAPAYA!!Hey it suit my blog's colour right?


Today i ate Macdonald for my dinner.I called delivery.Something funny was when the Macdonald,a Malay guy came to my house,i ask him how much then he say 9 ringgit.Well, actually is 12.90.When the moment i want to shut my door ,there he comes to chase for the balance of the money

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Today is the first meeting of Effective Communication 2008.I will tell you guys more in the next post.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


More Photos coming soon!!!