Sunday, January 13, 2008

Monitor Camp+Leo Club

Yesterday was my school's society and Clubs introduction day.I arrive at school around 9 o'clock to duty for my monitor booksales project.I have to duty at the book sales room for an hour only can do my club's job.The school was crowded with students and their parents were came along.Many society and clubs were trying their best to promote their stuff.

Yesterday i was so lucky mann,i saw a blogger .Who is that??
P1010013

After that i changed my formal attire for to duty for my club .We have to wear formal attire is because we are the Board of Directors so it is a must for us to wear.Many new comers came in our class .So,we told them about Leo club 's history and our club activities which was carried out previously.I try my very best to convince them to join our club.HAHA
P10100291

Look at nick he was posing with his brand new DSLR.I gonna get one too.!!cool??

Yesterday was our monitor board big day.Why is it big day??Well,Yesterday was a training camp for new monitors mostly for form1 monitors .The purpose we have this training camp was to introduce to them what is monitor,let them know what should a monitor have and what they should do.

p19990

So ,we did it in this way.We prepared four stations which included,teach them how to wear their tie,tell them the history of monitor by using projector,teach them what to fill in,in daily attendance book,and drilling.

I was also one of the stationer.i was in-charged to teach them how to wear their tie.It was very tiring to teach things that is repeated for the 10 teams.So now i have a sore throat. But i admit was very patient to teach them one by one.I taught them until they know how to wear on their tie.

P1010034

P1010038

Yesterday My friend ,Merritt bring his brand new i-phone to school.I feel the design is so good and pretty nice.But sadly in Malaysia i-phone cannot received nor incoming calls nor either call out.It has to be hacked in order to use.

P1010006

P1010007

THE OWNER OF THE I-PHONE

P1010009

Today i walked to Queens Bay Mall to buy some stationery because i am lack of it.I spent 45 minutes choosing the things that i want.GOSH!!i don't have enough money to buy all the stationery that i intend to buy.So, i have to go Queens Bay Mall another time to buy stationery that i need.
P1010004