Friday, January 16, 2009

Teluk Kumbar Seafood (公巴好友海鲜) ( part 1)



Do you guys know where is Teluk Kumbar.I am sure Penangites know this place. It Is a outskirt place which leave city far away .It is more to country side.

There is a well-known seafood restaurant which is Teluk Kumbar Seafood (公巴好友海鲜) .I often come to this seafood Restaurant with parents.

A lot of outstation people came too and I often see they bring their friends and relative from overseas.

Some photos :



They do provide customer a free parking at an empty compound. Quite convenience for people like us.



The beauty of sea water !



I love this scenery so much! It gave me peaceful feeling!





Innocent children playing on the sand. It recalled my old days memories when I was like them a little boy playing with sand.



Beach is Couple's paradise. It is very romantic for couples to stroll along the beach side.