Thursday, January 01, 2009

Recall back year 2008 , Welcom Year 2009



It is first day of 2009 today. It is a new year, new start , a new beginning .Everybody have their Target and Achievement, but let me recall back What happened during Year 2008! Of course , there were some happy moments and tearful moments. I would say year 2008 is kind of unlucky and bad year. Most of the stuff which happened was unlucky or I would say bad stuff happened more than good stuff. Probably was my Karma from the previous year?!

Will year 2009 better year 2009? I shall observe it!

I had set some wish list and achievement on my mind last year. All those wish list which I had set was already fulfilled me, but I did not do well in my achievement part. I was struggling with my studies, I actually did not showed up a correct attitude to study .

Will I do better than last year ? I shall see !



A dslr was what I wanted Since 2 years ago. I love photography since I was in form 2 which is 14 year old. I bought in the beginning year of year 2008, some where in January. I had learned a lot of photography skills like angle adjustment and as well as camera settings. It took months for me to understand what is dslr!

Lately before New Year I bought myself a Flash Gun which I think it is necessary to buy. I have difficulties during shooting indoor without flash!

Sometimes I felt guilty for spending so much money from only camera accessories and some lens.I bought a lens somewhere in May.

Something I should say out, My parents pamper me too much. If I didn't pamper me that much they wouldn't buy such an expensive stuff. I have a bad habit, Yes my friend always told me that, " when people have this stuff, You also intend to get what they have, Compare with them, Compete with them".



Yes I am a careless and clumsy human. I know it is normal for a human to be clumsy and careless, but I am the extra ordinary careless human which you cannot find on this earth.

I lost my psp. I was on my flight back to Penang from the states. It was a total of four transitting flight from Los Angles - Narita, Japan, Changi, Singapore- Penang.

I still can remember I did not even take out my psp during that three transitting flight.I was watching all the movie on the flight.

My last flight was Singapore which is morning. I was thanking to put it back to bag cause' Singapore to Penang was only about 45 minutes, but I end up take it out and put in at the plane seat pocket and a short while breakfast was served .I did not even have the chance to take it out to play!

After leaving the Penang airport with a happy mood I only realised that my psp was not in my bag. Everything screwed me up! I do not have a portable device to listen songs when going for long journey! Anyhow I had already claimed back some cash! No worries ! :)



My Grandma passed away during Chinese new year in year 2008!

It is sort of releasing out what you planned to say for some times, I believe. It means in life, we should not take things for granted but to have good thoughts of others and treat each and every being with love and care because life is impermanent just as happened to my grandma whom we loved so much .Life is full of uncertainty but death is a certainty if you think about it.

I would like to share some unforgettable scene which I saw it from my both eyes.

After my aunt said some good words to my grandma telling her to go peacefully and proceeded to chant, the whole family surrounding her join in to chant in harmony as well just as panned which got louder and louder and then faster and faster until grandma's hands rose by itself slowly into the air with the Buddhist Sutra still stuck in between her fingers to form a lotus sign.

Could it be that she saw Buddha and Kuan Yin above coming to take her away and she is receiving them with open arm? My aunt then slowly took her hands and placed it back. Her breathing then slowed down and then stopped and my aunt then used her hands to close her eyes. She is gone but her face was a pleasant one indeed! We were all glad she has passed away really peacefully. Isn’t that a wonderful way to draw her last breath with all her loved ones around her praying and chanting to help her to go peacefully and happily?



I been to the states somewhere in May . It was a marvelous trip which you have to sit about more than 10 hours to the states which is the other half of the earth from Malaysia.

The states is always my ideal place. Thing which I expected never fulfilled my expectation. I expect more during the days in USA. It was like I expect the city building will be gigantic, the place the culture. I guess I watch too many movies and websites which brainwash with certain things.

Sadly , I did not take good picture . My lens was " sick" and was brought to service and the camera shop lend a a temporary lens. The lens was sucks and could not get photos that I want!

Overall is good. I experience a lot of western life. Learn about their culture. Observed people there!



I had learned something great , something which will helps me in my future career life. Somewhere in October, I organized a charity fund raising dinner for my club. It was a Anniversary dinner!

Earlier I knew myself don really can lead people, but I told myself,If I did not try I would not know how far I can go. This was also an opportunity for me learned and show myself.

I had learned how to faces problem and learned how to solve without any one's help. I was facing a big problem during that period. I just could not figure out how to work with my organizing team, like in the sense that making every one to listen to ideas and suggestion that I presented during a meeting. I was lack of leadership skill. One thing I knew, I did give my best to lead my fellow organising committee.

I did learned a lot from others and exchanged my perception with them. From here , I observed how they do work, how they spoke for their ideas. It was like a company work out! Besides, I observed people hiding from work or directly rejected their and do not want to cooperate! It taught me how working life is.

Overall, I would say it was a successful dinner! :)


My new year resolution:

- Study triple hard for form 5 Government examination

- Reduce online and chatting on MSN with friends.

- Improve my photography skills

- Reduce my weight, Do more excercise!

- Blog more! Improve on my grammar and volcabulary

- Talk More with my parent. Make them happy! :)

- Make more friends!