Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year's Eve 2008



Shorts Notes: I failed my Undang(Driving Teori Test). Disappointed on 31st if December 2008, 9.30 a.m.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

What does everyone do during New Years Eve's! Mostly People craving for party on that day or not I guess some might have their own close friend or family reunion night!

This is my first year celebrating on New Year's eve. Normally I either stay at home or goes to my grandpa house doing the so called " Couch Potato "

When Comes this sort of big celebration. I had observed since Christmas 's Eve Day. Girls tend to wear sexier . Spaghetti stripes with shorts or with mini skirts. Some have their heavy make ups like as if they are attending a ball. It is an eye sore seeing this sort of girls, not to say they are ugly, but sometimes I thought some" ghost " passed by me!

Sometimes maybe "lala" the unusual gang which I had mentioned on my previous post . One's which high stocking with their unusual clothing . I guess They feel proud being dressed this way! Maybe some Korean or Japanese feel! Come on , this is Malaysia you don't wear weird clothes over here!



This is Bosco Wong a Hong Kong actor. He came to Penang for the concert. I saw him when I was walking along in Queensbay! Everyone was chasing after him to take photograph of him. Penangites love him a lot!



I met a lot of friends! I met my school mates , I met my classmates , I met a bunch of my Leo friends. Alright, This is all my Leo Seniors , some are Lion. Just sort of wishing them and crap a short while.





Oh Mannn, I was having my dinner in Sushi king. It was packed and some customer were waiting outside the corridor of the restaurant!

Food were served late! I waited for my dinner set for about half an hour! I wanted to scold the waiter,but I just calm down! Cause every table were empty too!



This is Cool! Have you ever came across things like this. That guy was holding a bouquet of flowers ,sitting on his motorbike, and I think was contacting her girl friend where he was to surprise her! Nowadays is rare to see this sort of dramatic scene! I guess he is going to confess to her girl friend in front of everyone ! What a Romantic Guy!



Concert ! Does everyone really wanna see this concert! I would say no! They just wanna see Bosco Wong! cause' you know Malaysian look down on Malaysian singers.

You know when I reached Queensbay which is about 7.00 something , which means the concert just started , maybe 15 minutes ago! There were no crowd at all, I can easily walk to the front of the stage to captured some photos. People knew Bosco Wong will appeared at the end of the Concert! So Crowd started at 11 something!



I was sweating away, after taking photos. I was standing on the triangle cone which traffic police used to block the road to captured some some concert photos.



HAHA! This is they guy the craving long time. They have waited the whole night just because of Bosco Wong!

His is an actor, so do you think he know how to sing! Hell no right? Yea He sang two songs. but I don even know what he is singing, or maybe he is lips singing. What he knows is crap, He crap a lot on the stage with his fans, of course his fans shouted his name !



When the count reached 1,The fireworks began to rose on the dark sky! The fireworks was lousy! They just a few patterns and it concluded the day!