Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School Life Began



This is my second week of school. Basically everything goes smoothly. I love my current class. My class is cooler than last year.I love all the teachers who teach me too, they are better than my last year's teacher. Especially my History teacher, She sounds professional for the first few lessons, we shall see how professional she is later on!



See all those books. This year I decided to have some changes, I bring all those books back, cause' last year I left all my text book all the time. I want to study ! study! That's why i bring all home! I think I am quite serious with all the books thingy for the first week! Will I continue this type of attitude for rest the year, We shall see!!

Nothing on this post, but just photo!

Last Saturday was my curriculum Day, in another word means curriculum register day.



This is year is our term. Our target was to hit around 120 members, but I think we hit approximately 80 members only. I did try approach all those new form 1 student. I had tried my best to brain wash all those parents mind, Tell them how Leo Club is!

Finally I joined Photography Club. I guess anything do with photography will be fun!

After that , nothing much I walked around the school compound to take some photos



This is Genyong. I guess he is a young potential blogger.



He is my classmate, 1st assistance monitor. He is funny and quite kind!



President of Badminton Club. (Andy)




Andy , Min Xiang and of course that is me la!