Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Las Vegas



Finally I posted up my USA trip. I have plenty to post actually, I just don have the time to post it all.

Well let me start off with Las Vegas post. One of the amazing place in The States. I myself love this place too. Its totally night life. People there never sleep at night, they gamble, they go for clubbing, and do all sort of night life stuff.





I Went back to hotel to bath and get ready for the night tour. It cost us 25 USD for the night tour. It is not worth at all. We can actually take our own cab to the city centre, but when we realise it was already too late. We afraid we got lost that is why we followed the tour. Damn!

Here are some photos of Las Vegas hotel. They just rebuilt all the hotel few years ago.

On my way for dinner, I saw several gigantic hotel. I was like ,OH MY GOD? I don't they impressed me. It looked like they use gold to build all those hotel.