Monday, January 05, 2009

Alvin's New Look



Short notes : First day to school! Nothing much but just a brand new feeling!
______________________________________________________________________________

Today was my first day to school! Woke up as usual time at 6.30.

This year is my 4th year to be a monitor. I don't to be a monitor, but i hate wearing the stupid white long pants. It simply makes me hot and discomfort and it is so obvious when you dirty the white pants!

I love this class more !

I was warning CLHS headmaster.

Headmaster : " Boy, quite long huh your hair the back there, you tell me when you
go for your hair cut ? "

Me : "Hmmmm..okay la I will have my haircut by next Monday la."

SHOCKING MANN. At first I was shocked why he came in to my class , I thought he just wanted to inform something important . He jotted down my name on a piece of paper. WHEE! Of Course other classmates did warning by him !

I decided to cut my hair today. I went to APT hair saloon!

BEFORE



AFTER



This time I cut my hair pretty short! I wanna cut my fringe to the shortest, to make my hair all stand! I know the length of my forehead is too long, so if i cut my fringe short I make my hair all to the top it will be ugly!