Thursday, January 15, 2009

He is Andy



He does magic.

He reads magic.

He loves magic.

He is Andy Ooi



Few Years ago, I know he has interest in magic. He always tell me how great is magic. He did recommend me some magic program from TV. I guess day by day, year by year, He had learn and gain a lot of magic knowledge.

Today He do magic in school. He do magic in tuition classes. He can do it anyway. I was amazed by him when he first showed me in school last year. I don't know where he learn from all those magic .This is magician secret. They do not reveal any of their secret to others. Many friends of mine requested if he can teach some.Sadly, he can't teach us.Magic need a lot of training.

He mostly do card tricks. I remember last year, year end couples of my schoolmates asked him to perform . Everybody was amazed by him , mouth widely open , eyes widely open and stood there.



He was requested to perform during last year anniversary dinner which was his ever first performance other than in school. Sometime it is quite useful for guy to learn magic to tackle girls. See that girl was acting in a shocking way like as if it is impossible.Look at her facial expression. So guy don't hesitate to learn up some magics.