Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY Reunion Dinner '09



We had our CNY reunion dinner as usual at Grandpa house, but not as fun as last time. Last time when grandma was still alive , everybody talks more and kinda joke around. I would say this year everything goes silently.

In this recession moment, even food had also cut cost.

Not much to elaborate but just photos :









Everybody was busy taking food . My aunt make it one side is tom yam and the other side is non- tom ya. I love tom yam more.



My Cousin using Nikon D300 with 30mm lens. Cool.



This Wine was kind of special. It contained some milky thingy inside as well as alcohol. If got chance I wanna try again. I love the taste.



That is my dad and my uncle. They were discussing sort of health report thingy. Don't know what so interesting. They can talk about health thingy for hours.



My cousin's Dog.He is Goodie. He is not the Goodie which I know last time. He became deaf don't know since when. Anyway he is old though.