Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sepang Trip

Morning 6.30a.m. woke up and rushed to school.The bus departure from Penang at 8.10 a.m.

At the bus,I was so busy adjusting the air-conditioned .Nicholas asked me not to move around and I will feel cooler,but i really cannot stand the heat.I can't imagine I was sitting on a hot-conditioned bus for another 3-4 hours.I found out that the air is damn hot.

topless in bus
Just Before we reach at Sepang Stadium,It was extremly hot.Cause the bus was not moving,Everybody was scolding.We had opened the cover on top of the bus ,but we just cannot stand the heat.In the end,we took off our clothes.It was 100% like sauna.FREE SAUNA FOR US!!Everybody was sweating like hell.
Banner
10th anniversary - Formula one 2008
Sepang Stadium
Waah,it was my first time to experience this sort of atmosphere.So many people.It was Uncountable !!
DSC06325
Just took a few shot of the car,can't really get a good photo.
me!

me!

waah so loud!!
The cars engine sound was really loud and it was so sharp.Luckily I brought my headphone.But i like the back scenery!!
Everybody was under the umbrella
Almost everybody took umbrella.It was damn hot.