Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Overnight at Ruferts house

Still remember that day I went to Gurney with them then then, we go eat Pastamania.So after that,Rufert's mum came to fetch us back to his house.

After that,her parents bring 6 of of us to a Japanese Restaurant to have our dinner.The Japanese cuisine were extremely expensive.Most of the side order food were above 40 bucks,so what do u think about set dinner?

This is my first time eating Japaneses food in the room and sit at the floor-Japaneses-style.This is my first time to experience it.All the waiter were wearing Japanese costume to serve us,really have the Japanese feeling.
green tea
I don't like to drink tea but was forced to drink too,not having dinner with my parents.Don't dare to request for soft drink.
squid japanese food
I love to eat the squid.When you bite the squid you can taste the butter which is inside the squid.Very yummmyyy.
unagi set dinner
Wow so many things inside this box,luckily i managed to finished all the food.
beatiful view
I like this view the moment i walked in to the room.I wish i have this view in my room.
friends group photo
The person who is sitting at the middle of the table was Rufert's dad.Cute not we all??

After that,we went home.They play PSP ,they play Playstation 3,they use Ipod Touch. .I have nothing to do!my psp dead no battery .
ipod touch marathon
Andy and Merritt were using Ipod Touch the check the election news on that day.They were so excited when the news showed the opposition had taken place in Penang.


After that ,Andy and I went to use Rufert's PC.Andy want me to teach him how to clone the photo,like the photo i posted in previous post.Ruferts are currently using HP.At that time,i accidentally pressed sleep mode ,everything were blackout.Andy straight press the power button,cause the keyboard don't have wake button on his keyboard,and hp don't have reset button on the CPU,so weird.Gosh,we thought this gonna be end of the world.There were no respond when we hit the power button.At first we thought the cable was loosen so we tried to make it tight and change other cable to test it .Luckily his dad did not come in or not we gonna be in hot soup.HOW!!!!!!!!!!we tried for 1.5 hour.GOSH!!!We both just don't care and went in to his room.

Next morning,Andy asked me try for the last time,or not we gonna bring his PC to computer shop to repair.Oh My God!!!What a miracle,i was telling andy that i used to use my feet to hit the power button of my CPU.So, I tried to use my leg to hit the CPU.It really works.I just cannot figure it out why use my hand the CPU did not respond ,but using my feet the CPU can respond??WHY??anybody know??HAHA