Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Birthday To Alvin

Happy Birthday - Alvin

Today is my birthday. 4th of March 2008. I was born in 1992. I was in this world for 16 years already.Time really flies.Nothing can turn the clock back already.What have passed just let it passed.Bad things just forget it ,and good things just remember it ,or take it for own reference throughout my life.

Passed sixteen years,mummy was in the surgery room to pregnant.Every mother in this world suffers during they pregnant their baby.I will never forget to thank my mummy who take care of me since the day I born .Thank mum .Definitely i will not leave out dad too.Thanks dad you have done a great job to earn money for us.

Now,I'm no longer a child anymore.I am sixteen years old from today onwards.In Malaysia,for age of sixteen,we can take license for motorcycle.In another words, i am trying to tell that,i am really big enough.I need to think smart,like what my dad this afternoon text me this morning,He said,Alvin, be more responsible in anything you involved.I guess i am big enough to different shade whats right ?whats wrong?and i believe i won't got the wrong path in the future.

Exam falls on my birthday,so no celebration for tonight.Study for the exams.

This year mummy and daddy did gave me a damn expensive present earlier,like one month ago.What is my present,Sony Dslr A200.I pestered them to buy it,i am so desperate and i got it.Actually,i am a impatience person,like for example go to the shopping complex i saw a stuff, and i want it desperately,and i will keep pestering my mum to buy that stuff.Now,I recalled back,i felt that isn't good ,this type of attitude.My dad always tell me when i was young,he said don't buy things if you're just the seek of buying.What he said was indeed correct.I agreed!