Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Birthday Present from her

I just received my birthday present from her.Earlier she asked me what i want?In the end she bought something for me.

Are we good friends ,i also not very clear!We know each other since Form 2.We used to chat in MSN and through text messages.But sometimes,we were not close for like months and did not contact with each other .Isn't that weird?

I was really surprised when she told me she bought me something for my birthday.I did not received any present from friends for quite a long time.She is the first person to greet me happy birthday and the first person to give me present.

Before i received my present she did asked me what i like?I told her I'll like whatever you give me.What i am more interested is the sincerity of her.It was really a surprise for me.

Birthday Present

Converse Pencil Box

I knew she likes converse very much,so that is why she gave me a Converse Pencil box for my present.

Thank you !!!I will never forget the present you gave it to me!!and i will keep it properly.