Thursday, March 27, 2008

Go back to hotel

After that, we gone back to check in.We took about 1 hour to reach at Mid valley Hotel.
Cititel Midvalley
After that quickly take a bath and get ready everything and gonna have our dinner.Everybody was so hungry.We took our meal since noon till dinner time.
Hair Stylist
Look at Nicholas hair so Spiky.He helped my friend,Jian Cheng to style his hair.Quite nice their hair.How about mine?

After that we went to a fast food center to have our dinner.I ordered beef rice ,very nice.
Beff Rice
All those slices of beefs are pure and fresh.I love it.
As we have our meal,we talk cock a lot,quite fun!!
lime Juice
After few of us went in to a pub near Midvalley shopping mall.My friend all are so mad with football.They talked about football every moment.Most of them are Man U fans.That night was Man U vs Liverpool match ,so I followed them go watch.They shouted every moment when Man U player was nearly gonna score.Not bad the atmosphere.Sorry ,but I am Arsenal fans,so I and Nicholas sit at there online.He used his laptop and I used my PSP to online.But the connection there was so slow.
Man U vs Liverpool
Look at their face expression.Everybody was so excited!!!!

The after that we went to watch shutter.I dare to watch ghost movie was because got friend together watch if not i don't dare to watch too.Nick keep on laughing while we were in the cinema watching shutter.Cool and followed by me laughing and giggling out there too,it was like to decreased our fear.People who were sitting at the back were asking us "What so funny??!!"

Next day ,we got nothing to do except shopping.Few of us bought clothes from Giordano's shop.
I saw 2 for RM60 so I asked one of my friend to share with me the other .So we chose each one and straight go pay.

After that we went to play bowling.This is my second time to play bowling.The first time was when i was very small time.
bowling session
Look at my friend?Guess why is he lying on the floor there.
Bowling session
HEY!!!come ,have a look at my score.I won.Actually I don't have any skill.Just simply row the ball and it just simply struck.LOL