Monday, March 10, 2008

At Gurney Plaza

Ruferts,Andy, Alex and I went to Gurney plaza.The first thing I did when I reached Gurney plaza was asking several camera shop for the lens and memory card price.Oh My God,other brand sony mount lens also so expensive.I think i gonna get Minolta lens by this year end,a portrait lens.I have asked about the memory card,the price are almost the same.I gonna get a 4 gb memory card for May holiday.Now my 2gb memory card not enough to use.

After we went to Pastamania to eat.This shop opened few months ago.

Pastamania

Bacon Spaghetti
The Spaghetti was not tasty enough and I end up putting ketchup on it.Another worst thing ,the bacon was damn salty like salted fish.The meal was not cheap.I ordered a plate of Bacon Spaghetti and a cup of coke,cost me RM 19.90.

Ruferts

Andy

After that went to play pool.

Pool