Monday, March 10, 2008

March Design

Alvin's design
This is my first time to have my very own design.Before that,i had already planned to change my blog skin.I wanted to change completely everything.I wan my own design,my own idea.I was actually poisoned by smash and Rames blog.They can design a very beautiful graphic design for blog banner.So i decided to have my very own design.I never plan what i want to design earlier,this header's design was just my instant idea and i just apply it.

Okay, let me explain a little bit about my header.This time, my header's design was actually about the place that i wish i can leave everything,no attachment ,no family, just myself enjoying the nature for a period.Take my camera to shoot the beauty of nature.I love nature.I like the feeling,when dawn, the air is chilly and i can stroll around the park alone.Learn how to cook by my own self,see what i did,i don't even know how to cook,just eat burger and a cup of coffee for my meal.Mum pampered me too much,that is why i don't know how to cook.