Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things that I found out

Today after meeting ,went to Pranging mall have lunch with my friend.
Accompany Nicholas to have his hair cut.

I spotted something :
abandon broken house
I saw a abandon house near Burma Road.This house must be very long ago.It just government leave it there and did not want to demolish it.I guess this house was built at the World War II time.This building was like heritage.
Pesdestrian crossing button
Then next, while we were waiting for the bus at the bus stop.I saw the pedestrian crossing traffic light button was destroyed.I can see Malaysian most public amenities was destroyed, and our government was couldn't be bothered.What are they doing, what they more interested is Money.I know politic is complicated for me to understand,but what I know is, they are actually making easy money for their own benefit.For example, raise the toll fare ,raise the petrol price which is unnecessary.They ignore all those small small matter.If pedestrian cannot use the pedestrian crossing traffic light?How are they going to cross to the other side of the road??
Rounded off bil
I just found all that all the bills that we paid at restaurant ,fast food outlet or any food outlet will be rounded off .I think this will make the seller works easier,not need to returned customer all the coins.