Friday, July 25, 2008

Usa Trip #5

Well..after that

my sister and her boyfriend decided to take us to a Vietnamese restaurant!

To have our very first Meal in USA!

Maybe today's dinner is Asian food,tomorrow's dinner will be western food!!HAHA

My sister just bought a device which is GPS!!

I found it was worth it!

It was touch screen,real human sound for the indicators and it was totally friendly using!
Usa post
My sister was searching for Vietnamese restaurant!

Or not how to go ar??!!!

:)
Usa Post
This is the menu!!

Choosing!!

....

....

....

I ordered Vietnamese duck rice!
Usa Post
And we also ordered some side dishes!!
Usa Post
I love this dumpling!

When you bite omg the sauce and the ingredients inside!

Yummmy!!!

This must eat with the sauce !!!
Usa Post
Otak otak!!!

Malaysia's otak otak nicer!!

After finished our meal!!

cam whore session!!
Usa Post
with my lovely sister!
Usa Post
Happy family!!