Thursday, July 24, 2008

Usa Trip #4

It was approximately 11 hours from Singapore to Chicago!!!

I had my back pain , ass pain , body ache !!!

But reached USA already!!!

Feel on top of the world d!

The moment I walked out from the plane .

and I walked in to Chicago Airport.

It gave me a kind of western feeling.

Saw so many "ANG MO" which mean Masalleh which I call white people!!
USA Post
This is the path way where I walked to the immigration center!

The lighting at the top was quite colourful !!
USA Post
Look at my happy face

But I guess I looked tired rite?

My hair was so messy!!
USA Post
Look the LCD screen!!

Going to boarding!!

IN 5 MINUTES TIME!

At that time,I remember I was so excited!!

Maybe I miss my sister too much!!
USA Post
Last connecting Flight !

Tell you guys Something!!

This was a small jet

Cause it was just a local flight!

The jet as quite shaky

Quite scary!
USA Post
After 45 minutes!!

I reached at my destination!!
USA Post
Welcome to Des Moises!!

Actually Des Moises is a small city in USA!

It more like countryside!!

It was very peaceful!!

So happy when I saw my sister!!
USA Post
Like sister like mother!!

After that......
USA Post