Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Usa Trip #3

Sorry for the late updates ,I am really sorry!!

USA post NOW!!!

Okay!!

I overnight at singapore's airport

Just slept for about three hours.

Can't really sleep

The chair like stone!!

and the lights are shinning directly to my face!

Well I went to online !!

Free of charged!

After that,It was 7 something in the morning already!!

It almost time for us to boarding!!

Yeah.Next stop was J-a-p-a-n

My second last connecting flight!
USA trip
Yeah I got my boarding ticket!!

I gonna suffer for about 5 hours in the plane

Backside pain !!!

LOL!!

Nvm la bare abit la!
USA trip
Quite a piece of shoot from my daddy!
USA trip
I have a mile snack!

Most of time watch movie and sleep!YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I reached at Narita Airport!!
USA trip
I reached there at 15.04

As you can see at my photo there!!
USA trip
Dad busy video recording

Cause' reach japan d ma!

This is my first time to Japan

Well it was the second time for my mum and dad

They have been here before during their honeymoon!! XD!
USA trip
See my happy face!!LOL
USA trip
Found it something special!!

Spotted this at Narita airport

They have this priority sear for the senior citizen!!

I don't know other country's airport but so far I never see this at other's airport!!

We have to seat another 11 hours flight to Chicago airport!

What to do ??

Wan go so far !!
USA trip