Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beach Post

Hey guys beach post again?

Sick of this post?

LOL

Well this timeOur intention to the beach was to collect sea shells for Fair sales projects!

Tee Jin ,Hock Seng and I went along together.

We took the public bus from Komtar straight right to Tanjung Tokong area!

There we reached at Naza Hotel!
me
The swimming pool so nice mann!

Well once we had finish shooting at the pool side!

Lets! walk down to the sea side!!

Waaa..omg sea breeze

Simply awesome mann!!
sea side
Look at the sea!!

Imagine as if you were there?

With your love one?

Imagine how sweet it will be!!

haha.
my feet
Eh, so happy!My feet on sand

I was barefooted!!

So hot mann..but when the sea waves splashed at my feet

It was so comfortable!!

I guess i'm gonna bath at the sea side later!
tree trunk
As we walked along,I spotted something like tree trunk!

It was something unique to me which appear along the seaside!

It is natural thingy!!

And again spotted a sea shell which is so shining !!

Look!!
sea shell
Does it look shining?

Or it was just the reflection of the sunlight?

What do you think?

After our handwork, we successfully collected just a plastic bag of shell!!

Please its definitely no enough for our production!
Sea shells