Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family dinner

My overseas cousin just came back from UK

There are twins brother and sister

They are bigger than me

which is 17 years

Whenever go out with them,I have lots of stuff chit chat with them..

So,there is a family dinner yesterday!

So we had our dinner at

Ocean Green Restaurant!!!

I didn't really had my meal

I was busy talking with my cousin!!
James
This James!

And this is
Srah
Do they look alike??

I guess yes rite?

LOL
Aunty Lay hAR
This is my Aunty who live in UK

Which means this aunty is the twins mummy!
Canada Aunty
This is my Canada anuty!!
Walter
This is my Canada cousin

He is my younger cousin!!
Sarah

James

Chicken
I love the chicken!!

but the dish that i lvoe the most is cheese Crab

Unfortunately i didn't take any shot at it!!

WHOSE THAT...
Me