Sunday, July 06, 2008

Singing PK Competition

It was KPA's anniversary 2008
hall
Look at the hall so many KPA members.

Some were from other school !
mr yap
Ah yap's back view

He came to see the performance too!!

White hair!!!

LOL
drum set
Well ,there was live band too which was played by my school mates

Damn keng the drummer!!!

Cool!

When you say anniversary

what comes to your mind?

performances right?

yea!!

But last minute what I heard they said there will be a PK singing competition!!

So what am I waiting for?

I love singing so much

At first I was thinking singing with the live band will be cool!

But unfortunately they don't have the tabs for my song

what to do?

I went home with a friend of mine to download minus one karaoke version

After choosing..my friend and I started to rehearsal!!

After that we went back to school again!!

You guys may curious was song I sang?

The song title is "寂寞那么多 - 张栋梁”

I love this song,That is why I chose this song!



My turn to PK already!!

When I sang the first few words

My hand was jerking and I can feel my whole hand was numb!!

It gave me a feeling like blood cannot circulate and my hand was so cold!!!

I guess it is natural!!

HAHA

Eh,but after that I was not nervous anymore!

I just got a shock!

I successfully PK the other contestant!

Feel so proud!!
finalist
Okay! you guys will realize there were only 5 of the finalist!

To be honest I don't where the other contestant goes?

Is a gal!

Okay right after that,judge requested six of us to sing a song which required only chorus part

To determine Champion, second and third placing!

I sang "错了再错- 张栋梁” for the chorus part!

Judge last decision was......

....


...


...


...

I get third place!

so shocking..never think b4

HAHA
me - 2nd runners up
That is ME

:)

I got a prize too!
prize