Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My Air Conditioner

Apparently,I have change my new air conditioner!!!

But actually got some problem which haven't solve since I changed my air conditioner!

There were water leaked from the air conditioner for my previous one,so that is the reason why I changed to a new air conditioner!

And now oh my god!!!

Take a look!
air conditioner
See bottom there.

Whenever the water leaked from the air conditioner!

I have to run to the washing area to get a piece of cloth to spread on the floor to prevent my room "flood"

lOl

Do you know how serious was the water leaked,

It was like rain drop ,just could not stop dropping till you switch off the air conditioner !

Sometimes cloth wasn't enough to prevent "flood"

So I have to quickly go and take a small pail in order to let the "rain drop" to drop in it!!!
wet pail
Look at the door there,It looks like water splashing on it!!

I guess you guys,can imagine how serious was it!