Sunday, February 17, 2008

Grandma's Bones

We have collected grandma's bones which had burned earlier.The people who in charged took us to a private room to see my grandma's bones.Everybody have the chances to take one of the bones to put it inside a kind of (should i call it a vase.It looks like a vase ,sorry I don't know the actual name for it)by using a pair of chopstick and there is a small bottle of liquid to pour it on top of the bones.

Grandma's Bones
Grandma's Bones
Grandma's Bones
After the cover is seal up and the red ribbon is tied up too.
Grandma's Name
My grandma's name
When to temple to pray.I saw a bucket which full of red packet(Ang Pau).I thought it was money for instant thinking.Mom told me there is a small piece of paper which have a meaningful thoughts inside.I just simply take one.Red Packet Message
The message meaning that i have to calm down to overcome a problem or manage a particular task .