Thursday, February 07, 2008

Chinese New Year Eve

MORNING

Morning went to temple to pray.This temple located near Kek Lok Si,Penang.Go to temple to pray my great grand mother and father.Start shooting with my new SONY A200,I am a beginner ,so if i have any mistakes please give me some comments.

Every year's Chinese New Year Eve ,Chinese used to go to temple to pray their great grand parents or relatives.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What a huge structure!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Outside of the temple
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usA very unique crafting
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Those balloons are so colorful. Love this shot.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Temple gate.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
An Artistic shoot for candle.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Grandpa followed us to the temple too.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Daddy was thinking something.I guess.HAHA
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aunty Lay Har,My aunt who are from U.K flew back to Malaysia do visit my grandma who was currently sick!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Great grand parents photo!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
All those "food" are for my great grand parents to eat(Chinese tradition)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Using the coins to determine whether my great grand parent have eaten their lunch
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There many people came to the temple to pray their great grand parents.It was very crowded inside the temple and full of smoke.

Night
Reunion dinner.At 7.00 we headed to ah ma house.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
WOW,looks like the stove is bolling.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A lot of raw dishes on the table

ARE YOU READY TO MAKAN???

It was delicious I ate two bowls.I ate the abalone which converts to Malaysia Ringgit which is about RM120 bucks.My aunt,Merry bought it from Hong Kong .The feelings is really different from the can where you can get at the can food level in shopping mall.

Dessert Time :

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look what is this??What a nice design of Mandrain Orange flesh.My cousin girl friend's who is from Thailand make it.It is hard to do you know .It needs a lot of time to compete this piece of work.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some kind of BIG RECTANGLE jelly?BLACKIE.I did not try.Don't Feel like trying.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
WAAAA..VEERRRYYY FULLL LO..FEEL SLEEPY D.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Try my cousin's Nikon D70 using his portrait lens.Is kind of fun!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ARRR..both of us were busying shooting stuff.

MIDNIGHT
My President Kai Hern have inform me about the New Year Celebration at Than Lin ealier so i have decided to go.I reach Than Lin about 10.49p.m. and they have already started the praying session.

After that there were some program which was Children's performance and some game session.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Past Than Lin President ,Jian Kang.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
O.C for the day,Jun Yit
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
C.O O.C ,Jovy
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Everybody were actually snatching the mandarin orange.Don't know why.!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chinese New Year Atmosphere
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Birthday Cake for the three seniors of Than Lin .They are going to overseas for their further studies
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cutting cakes,Looks so happy
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Take a looks at the cup.It looks like carbon or something acidic??!!The legend of smoke!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
HMMM..YUMMY,Baskin Robbin.They bought two bucket which both cost RM90 .GOSH!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
An Artistic shoot of Candle.Looks so colourful.

We discuss about Saturday stuff ,We chit-chat, We play ,We eat.Oh My god,i went home at 3.00 It was damn late this is my first time.When the time i reach home,My parents have already slept.But in Chinese tradition,they say children must let their parents sleep first only the child can sleep.This will make out parents have longer life and it is also a respect for themm.