Friday, February 22, 2008

Penang Chinese New Year Celebration

Last Saturday I went to the Chinese New Year Celebration near Komtar there.I reached there about 5.30.There were so crowded.Nicholas and Min Xiang was waiting for me in front of the Masjid.

Dragon Dance

Dragon Dance was the first program we watched.I saw many Photographers .Most of them using Nikon,i saw Canon too but Sony i just saw two of them.

Tai Ji
Tai ji!!Old people went up to stage for their performance.

DSC03488
Chit Liang
Long time didn't see Chit Liang.Just somehow saw him that day.He told us he is going to perform the Chinese Orchestra.
DSC03507
Dragon Boat Competition.Roll ,Roll boat.I can see them using up all the energy they have to roll the boat which is on "land"
Old Town
Alvin
Hokkien Rymnth
It was really interesting.If you understand hokkien it may be fun for you guys.
Open The Door
Sunset
Alvin
Wooden Horse
It is a old Chinese Traditional game.What it is called??Does anyone know?
Three Oretty Gals
Alvin l  Genyong l Nick
After that we met Gen Yong.He came too.
Khor Tsu Khoon
Is sky is going to dark.Many vips have arrived for the Chinese New Year Celebration.
Alvin with Siao Kia
What shall i call him?SIAO KIA?
Sausages
Oh My God those sausages make me terrible.I didn't know it was so so hot&spicy.Just because Nick say nice than i also agree to buy one.