Sunday, February 24, 2008

Leo Idol Competition 2008

This year's Leo Idol Competition have some changes compared to last year.This year they have an audition first before contestant can proceed to the finals.

The audition was held in Han Chiang College.I reached there around 1.30 p.m .I saw many friend have already waiting there for registration.


Leo Idol 2008
Banner of Leo Idol Competition !!
Leo Idol Booklet
Leo Idol Competition booklet designed by Ming Xiang.
Alvin

alvin singing
I have a shocked when i heard my contestant number was called by the in charged person.That time i was still busy talking with my friends.

My contestant number was 11.

The moment i went in the audition room.I can feel my heart was beating 200 times faster than normal.The atmosphere was scary.It was so quiet and three eyessss was staring at you.So, i started to sing.I was to tense and sang wrong lyrics .Luckily the judges did not realize i sang wrong lyrics.I stumbled up all the lyrics.

Comment from the Judges:
1st judge:"Did you take any singing class,why the method you breathe when you sing is different from people.The correct Method is breatth outwards but not in wards"I said did not take any.Is my breathing method wrong??

1st judge:No,is your method there is wrong or correct.I just feel special about you.I never came across contestant like you.

2nd judge:"You too stress and looks very nervous.but overall relatively Okay"

3rd judge:"I heard a part ,you were actually trying to make some decoration on that part,but unfortunately you did not make it nice"

I was speechless ,i straight say thank you and went out from the audition room.

Honestly i felt i did quite well,i have confident with myself.

Finale list

Look at the above photo.I was actually in the finale list.But in the end they made their last decision to cancel my name and replaced the other contestant.

Definitely ,i am sad and feel not satisfy with the three judges,maybe i too stress and too nervous so that is why they cancel me.I guess the other contestant did better than me,who replaced my place.

Never mind i will try my best Next year.I have confident on myself.