Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Feeling of Land Vibration

Today,this is my first time to feel the land vibration.Land vibration?It refers to earthquake.This Afternoon,while i was surfing net,suddenly i felt myself was keep on moving towards front direction.Immediately i stood up,and the vibration were still there.I heard a shaky sound from my computer table.GOT A SHOCK !!.My instant thought was Indonesia's earthquake .I ran out from my room,and observe what the next object shacking?I observed my lamp was shacking.Luckily this took about 2 minutes to stop.After that,everything remained normal again.Actually i wanna run down from my apartments,because last time,when earthquake occur,my neighborhood and my family ran down as well.I remember last time happened during the midnight,my mummy woke me up and drag me down.

NEWS: JAKARTA, Indonesia - A powerful earthquake struck western Indonesia on Wednesday, killing at least three people, injuring 25 others, and damaging several buildings, officials said. No tsunami was detected.