Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm Back , Lets go Butterfly Farm



It has been a long time I never I update my blog. I'm sorry for not updating.I was extremely occupied with lots of activities.Please accept my Apology.XD

That is why I didn't my blog for so long.I went to Kl,did some shopping for few days.
After that I attended a children camp.Impossible I join the camp right?I was just kinda helper for the camp which is FOYI camp.Take good care of all those cute kids!

Let's recall back, Last month which is 22nd of November. My organizing committee and I did a very meaningful activity. We brought a group of orphan to Penang Butterfly Farm.

I think I been to butterfly farm once when I was small , and after that I couldn't remember how was it.


This is the current Butterfly Farm structure . Did they renovate it , I don't know! Everybody get free admission on that day. Why? because Leo Club which is my club brought orphan for a visit which is a charity thingy.

Have a look at some photos that I took :





What did u observe? Look at the cutie butterfly was standing on Yong Seng clothes.



This is one of the orphan was crying there

I don't know what is his name . Lets name it 'A'

A: I want to swim at the swimming Pool!

Me: where got swimming pool?

Oh My God , no wounder I cant find a Pool.

Yes there was a pool. A pool for the fishy. LOL

Actually frankly speaking , I guess this is the ever first or second all those orphan have the chance to come out for an outing. That's why they were kind of innocent.



I use my steady hand to shoot this? Slow shutter speed! My first time to shoot waterfall. This is a mini waterfall.



Every body was taking their digital camera, DSLR, phone camera, Big camera , medium camera small camera. After all is just to shoot what they intend to shoot.



I love the colour of the butterfly. The colour tone of the butterfly is unique!



I was kissing the butterfly! Fall in love it . Are you guys jealous?


" I SHOOT YOU , YOU SHOOT ME , WE ARE HAPPY 'ENEMY' "