Friday, December 26, 2008

Good Friends !



Are we good friends?

Something I am sure is we are close, we can discuss stuff ,share stuff together, hang out together. Is that counted good friend?

First of all I have to thank you this three good friends. They helped me a lot.

ME:



Let me have some updates on myself. I had my hair cut recently in Hairicon. It was kinda short cause' school is gonna reopen soon. So, what to do I was forced to cut short.

Nicholas Chan :



He is computer geek. He knows every single thing about technology. He taught me a lot of tech thingy.

He is a nice guy when you asked him to help you in technology stuff.

He has talent in speaking!

He influences me quite a number of stuff, like blogging and photography. I taught me how to blog since i was in form 1 and I can still remember when comes to Friday night we used to chat and as well as talking through Skype.

A besttie since Form 1!

Tee Jin :



Uh Huh, well this guy? He is a leader of anything. I amazed by his attitude. Of course he has leadership quality, which is Leo club's president.

He loves to joke and kinda humorous, but when comes to work he is totally serious and put every effort to complete that particular stuff.

He is the one who gives me thousand of advices and share his point of view with me!

Every comment or observation from him is logical which I certainly agree. Not to say I like him or whatever, but what he told me was actually a facts which one's should know is it correct or wrong.

He is caring.



Oh gosh! This Guy! My Best Friend since standard 5.

WHAT a long friendship .

You know what? We have the same thinking, like before I want to say something he knows what i wanna say. Is like we can read each others mind.

This guy is super funny, humerus of course and loves to joke. He can joke till you drop! But sometimes he didn't know his jokes was over human's limit which actually hurting others feeling.

Once again Thank you the three friend. I really appreciate you guys!