Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008



What a lousy Christmas eve! What a lame one this year. Sucks to the MAX!

Lets start! How I celebrated my Christmas eve?

We have our Christmas eve dinner at a steam boat "restaurant".

It was a open air steam boat coffee shop, at a very big compound.A lot of people went there for Christmas eve dinner! It was my first time !



Do you know why is lousy Christmas eve dinner?

I was starving there and I don't really know how to different shade food which is cook either?

I was kinda impatience and started to take food which can baked on the aluminum paper.

I thought it would be cooked faster.Oh My God, what a mess! Before cook stuff you have to put some margarine thingy right? The moment I put the oil spilled on my hand! So painful!

I couldn't stand the heat of the "restaurant"!.

I went to take some ready food and rice. I even took salad with thousand Island with onion! Or else I will die with hunger!



Me and Andy!

After that, Our senior fetched us to Gurney drive!



We reached at gurney Plaza. The moment we stepped down from the car, we saw a lot of crowd with the red Christmas hat. People walking here and there. People shouting and laughing away like nobody business !

A lot of hot gal there too. They were wearing spaghetti stripes clothes , wearing as less as they can, wearing as sexy as they can! I was thinking ,they rather don wear anything it will be more special!

Isn't that they wanna wear more special , more fancy than others. I did see "lala" girls too. Wearing kind of black stocking ,the long one. Their usual "lala" clothes and as usual their sling bag which is the shining one, but at least is branded one like NIKE or ADDIDAS. I can't guarantee whether is from the night market or from the boutique outlet!

It was a totally boring seeing all those people playing with spray!

You spray me than I spray you! Wasting their parents money just to buy the shitting expensive spray which cost you 10 bucks per bottle! Normally they will buy straight 5 bottles! which is total 50 bucks!

I saw people "lala" girl , I saw hot girl, I saw dump people playing with the spray!

But something I was more interested was I wish I can see couple kissing but there were none! I had observe all night long! Malaysian are too conservative! Maybe I been to overseas saw too many couples kissing at public and my brain tell me it is normal!



See this is Malaysian! After playing, they threw all those spray cans or bottles on the road side expecting the cleaner will help them sweep all those rubbish! It was dangerous you know? I saw people nearly fell down, after accidentally stepping the empty spray cans!



This is how Malaysian celebrate their Christmas!

This is every year's Christmas tradition. Whenever car passed by they will get ready with their spray and spray some design for the car!. Other than that, They did put all those can on top of the cars. I just couldn't figure out why they did this?

Sometimes I felt some of them are like insane, like never feel snow before so take this opportunity to spray all the places in gurney, I'm not trying to insult them,but in face snow in overseas is free! Doesn't need a cent too!

Sorry, I'm not trying to show off that I had been to overseas or whatever just to share my point of view. I know sometimes if spray it will make the atmosphere different? I don't know I have different point of view.



What a pity, They even spray at motorcyclist ! Have a look at the photo! It was terrible, People was forced to use this lane to go for their destination , and they didn't do anything wrong but end up get sprayed . All those motorcyclist have to take bath once again!

That's all for this year's Christmas! I can tell you now! Next year's Christmas it wont be like this. Never ever!