Friday, December 05, 2008

Currently In Kuala Lumpur

Thursday : 9.30 A.M.

Is it early or late?

Woke and packed everything and I was ready to depart from my house to fetch my cousin and grandpa, They are staying in Butterworth.

I was using my lousy MP3 which I bought couples year ago. It was damn suck.NO POWER SAVER FUNCTION.(the screen will not turn black and the light remain on), which means the battery won't last long. The buttons was so hard to press with. At last its space capacity is 512mb. Guess how much I bought it, Super expensive for this sort of lousy BLUE THUNDER MP3. That time was a promotion so I bought it for RM350. NOT WORTHWHILE.

I have to use this lousy MP3 because I lost my PSP. Remember I had mentioned at my previous blog.I left it at the airplane sit pocket. ANYWAY, I had already claimed the original amount of money through insurance.No Worries!

Sales! Sales ! Sales!

Everybody does the same thing year end come KUALA LUMPUR shopping and KUALA LUMPUR people come to Penang shopping.

People tend to grab as many clothes they can.

Especially ladies , tend to shop all those branded. Branded bags ,shoes and clothes.Majority ladies will sign off their credit cards.Swap as much as they wish . Men are afraid with it sometimes have to pay off with such big amount.

What about men?

We actually wasted the whole day accompany the ladies to shop by shop. What to do? Ladies need men to make decision on what they choose and as well paying off their buy item andvthen help them carry the big paper bag ,both hands full with either plastic bag or paper bag.

Opps!!. but I was talking talking in general. For me,I'll shop myself. I don't need to pay any, that's not my responsibility. I am stil young no need to worry all these problem.

Pavillion is a high standard , a luxury shopping mall. It has it own building design and it has sort of America malls feeling. I remember when I was in USA vacation, went to America's mall and the concept was quite likely.

Lots of branded boutique. I was wondering who will be the customer ?

Local people or tourist will go there to shop? It has always this phrase "shop till you drop" When you come to Pavillion to shop it only can be a window shopping.I agree you can buy some of it.It you say you will shop till you drop then you are very rich.

Especially in Parkson Grand it has been a totally change compare to previous Parkson .

Last time,Parkson was green in colour but now they changed it into blue. All the stuff inside was super expensive. The cheapest stuff will also within RM100-150

But you know what?

I bought something in Parkson Grand. I bought myself a watch.

A Addidas watch. I was a fans of addidas watch since form 1. I bought it one earlier but unfortunately the bucker has torn. and after that I was wearing the BUMP watch all the while the old one.

Let me praise Parkson Grand for being cheap compare to outside boutique. At first I saw a watch in addidas shop and was searching the watch which was the same 1 in Parkson Grand.

You know? The price different by RM30-40 and Parkson Grand has 15% discount. I bought myself two clothes and trousers .

This time I really need to grab what ever when I think the stuff is nice. You know I never buy clothes in Penang . So I need to grab fast, or else I won't be having any new clothes for new year.

I met Nickchan. He is currently in KUALA LUMPUR too. We met in Pavillion mall and was talking with him for some time while he was waiting for her mum.

He did a mobile post too check it out. Alvin met nick in Pavillion

P/S: Follow Alvinyang @twitter for more updates.