Thursday, September 11, 2008

Heavy Downpour



Last Saturday which was a special day to me.Cause' last Saturday,I don't need to attend my club's meeting!This mean that I will not hang out for the first time and also it was a rainy day,make me don't feel like going out!



It was a heavy downpour rain non-stop since early in the morning till noon.The weather was chilly.So,that day know what I did?I late noon also bath!ewwwe rite?Now I recalled back what my dad told me.He told me that english people in western country seldom bath during the winter season ,cause' it is cold,make them lazy to bath!

I did nothing the whole day.The cold weather makes me sleepy!OH,another brilliant stuff ,the very first time I woke up so late,break Alvin's record!I never woke up so late before!



At night Dad ,Mum ,me decided to have our dinner at an Indian cafe,Should i call it cafe or coffee shop,not so sure about it!Anyway,It was a massive Jam around the whole Penang island.What to do?Nah,Who cares.We were starving away anyway.Dad took about half an hour to reach that Indian cafe,cause' long time never go to that place !

Where is it?This Indian Cafe located near midland height,penang!It is hard for you to find if you not familiar with that place!

The rain was quite heavy at that time.I don't have the chance to take photo of the front of the shop!sorry!It was an Indian friend recommand us to this cafe few years ago.

Warning:Lame photos!
Show you some photos.
It is a banana leaf set meal.I love the crackers,shall I call it indian crackers?!



Have you ever tried by using your both hands to have your meal.Isn't that something special instead using a pair of fork and spoon!Well use have to try it when haeving Indian food



Squid.delicious curry squid.They were quite soft,easy to bite!



Mutton!



Fried Chicken and fried fish!The fried chicken was small in pieces!Small small only!



Last but not least.my favourite Teh Tarik!

Mum bought a packet of crackers from the shop!We both love the crackers very much.Indian crackers !