Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blogger Food Gathering



I have attended a blogger Food gathering at Edelweiss Restaurant! It is a western food restaurant!Nicholas Chan ,Yi Phing and me attended this gathering!

Well where is Edelweiss Restaurant?It is located along Amenian Street!



I don't know this place until I went to the gathering.When we arrive there were a few bloggers at there too! So we strolled along Amenian street for some shot!



Wow! Dangerous. I squatted at the middle of the road!Looks cool?

Approximately,7.30 p.m.I saw many bloggers arrive at the restaurant!We started chit-chat and introduce to each other.After that,I get my door gift.Before we start our dinner.Everyone have to stand up to introduce their self!You can listen everybody introduction was the same!WHY?
cause' everybody was actually telling out their blog web link!Cool!

The dinner started with some starter which is :





Soup: Pumpkin Orange Soup (served with garlic bread)

Almost everybody has their own compact camera or DSLR ! Let me tell you something,whenever a dish is served ,everybody was actually queuing to take that food photo!
It was rather cramp to take photo with like 8 peoples together!

Main course - A choice of:



Smoke Pork Belly (served with mashed potatoes and salad)




BBQ Pork Ribs (served with french fries and salad)




Curry Pork Sausage (served with French fries and salad) - has tomato sauce and curry powder sprinkled on top



Roast Leg of Lamb (served with mashed potatoes, gravy and mint sauce)



Everybody was choosing theirr lucky number!



I get number 23!David Beckham 23!LOL



After that is cam whore session!
cheese!! cheese !! cheese!!

















I ordered Tea!Oh My god.I felt ewww.Don't like to drink!Yuckss



Everybody wore their self made shirt to the gathering which have their name and their blog!Should I make myself one?

I'm happy can make so many friends!